What is PB LEAN?
It is a " dehydrated peanut butter powder that has 85% less calories from fat."
Simply put, there is NO need for portion control with this stuff :)
To create a spread out of you PB Lean, just add water to create a consistency to your liking,
BUT that's not all! PB Lean can be added to yogurt, protein shakes, milk, or any other liquid you can think of. It can be used to bake with for muffins, pancakes, waffles, and cakes. You name it, PB Lean can probably be added to it.
With OVER 50 Flavor options, there's a PB Lean option for everyone! First, pick between light or dark roasted peanuts, then, you can add in some crunch with things like flax seeds, or even fruit. Lastly, you get to select a sweetener of your choice!
- Light Roasted Peanuts
- Cake Batter Flavor
- Monk Fruit
Naturally, I couldn't even wait to mix this with water after getting a waft of the sweet smell upon opening the bag. I scooped my spoon in and inhaled a large clump of powder. Aside from almost choking, a super sweet peanut butter tantalized my tastebuds. To give it a real test, I added a bit of water in a bowl along with a pile of powder, stirring slowly until I got a thick consistency. I like my peanut butter like plaster! Each spoonful tasted like white cake batter had been mixed into an actual jar of peanut butter! If you love sweets, this flavor is for you, if not, maybe go with something a bit more subtle!
So what's my final verdict on PB Lean? I'm nuts about it! Get it? I was being punny, I mean funny....
Test out PB Lean and USE AMBER15 ON YOUR ORDER TO TAKE 15% OFF ! You won't regret it!
Ideas for Using Your PB Lean
- Add in for flavoring of your overnight oats
- Add to your oatmeal
- Add to your protein shake
- Mix in with greek yogurt
- Make Addicting Apple or Other Fruit Dip
- Mix with protein powder and lots of water, for a protein sauce
- Add to cold quinoa, for a Flavored Peanut Butter Quinoa
- Sprinkle on top of cereal
- Mix with water and spread on: Ricecakes, wraps, bread, etc!
- Get your Betty Crocker on and add to your favorite baked good recipe
- Mix in with pumpkin puree for a custard treat
- Inhale straight from the bag, like me, but be careful not to touch :)
- Are you a peanut butter fanatic like me?
- What flavor creation would you create?