Peanut Butter Protein Sauce - I used VERY LOOSE measurements with this, it was an experiment!
1 spoonful of PB2
(I do not know if this would work as well with regular peanut butter, it would be VERY thick)
1/2 scoop of Isopure Vanilla Protein Powder (Or whatever kind you own!)
Water/Greek Yogurt - see notes
1. Put both powders in a small bowl
2. Mix in water until desired consistency OR Mix in one to two spoonfuls of greek yogurt
- I added too much water, typical me being careless in the kitchen, SO I added a spoonful of greek yogurt to thicken it up a bit more!
- Using greek yogurt and NO water will give you a super thick spread, which would be just as yummy!
- Change the protein powder flavor you use to switch up the peanut butter sauce flavor, I may try it next time with my Isopure Dutch Chocolate!