- 1 Broiled "Grilled" Chicken Breast*
- 2 Lemon & Garlic Marinade Grilled Chicken Breasts (marinate, cooked on grill pan)
- 1 Filet of Salmon (skillet cooked, with olive oil, salt, and pepper)
Other Prep Essentials
- Basmati, Wild Rice, & Quinoa Blend (leftovers from Sunday cooking for my boyfriend)
- Green Beans (frozen, microwave cooked)
- Kale (fresh, skillet cooked with a little olive oil)
- Spaghetti Squash (cooked and forked into noodles)
Broiled "Grilled" Chicken Breast
(Credit for this GENIUS idea goes to the lovely Ellie from Fit for the Soul)
- 1 Defrosted Chicken Breast - cut into strips/pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil/Oil of Choice/Spray of Pam/etc.
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste
(Make sure your oven rack is in the right spot for broiling, typically 1 or 2 down from the top!)
2. Place chicken strips/pieces on pan
3. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic, rub thoroughly
4. Cook for ten minutes, flip over, cook for another 7
(This can vary depending on thickness of your chicken)
5. Test if chicken is done by removing one piece, cutting in half and checking for pink
Meal Ideas for the Week:
Broiled "Grilled" Chicken Egg-White Wrap
Make a wrap out of eggs whites, stuff with chicken, kale, and Go Veggie cheese. Serve quinoa on the side, or stuff into wrap as well.
Teriyaki Salmon with Lazy Fried Quinoa
Prepare Lazy Fried Quinoa, add in Green Beans, and Salmon
Italian Spaghetti Squash Skillet
Take any protein, add to quinoa, along with kale or other leafy greens, add dressing of choice, eat warm or cold. Optional Add Ins: Almond Slivers, Dried Fruit, Other Veggies, if eating cold- grapes!
Happy Prepping! And now, for the NEW portion I've added to my blog, question section :)
- Do you meal prep?
- If you prep, do you prep basics or actual meals?