Dull Knives are dangerous, you could slip while cutting and end up slicing a finger rather than your fruit! I always thought, once a knife is dull, go buy a new one...except that isn't cost effective and I don't need new knives, I just need my blades sharp again.
Enter, The Quick N Sharp.
And after using it, I STILL have all my fingers to type this review!
I've heard of these before and likened them to Medieval Torture Devices. I never imagined purchasing one since I was afraid I'd sharpen my own finger rather than the knife...
but with the Quick N Sharp, my fears were set aside, with their prime safety feature: an easy to hold handle with a stable non slip base. There were easy to follow instructions and it took me a total of less than five minutes to bring one of my knives back to life!
Quick N Sharp
- Two Stage Design for course or fine sharpening
- Fine Slot Utilizes Ceramic Honing Rods to Complete the Sharpening Process"
- Non-Slip Rubber Base
- Stainless Steel Design
- LIFETIME Warranty thanks to Premier Commodity
- Compact enough to store in a kitchen drawer
- Easy to Follow Directions (so easy, I could even do it!)
- Only 19.95!
Purchasing the Quick N Sharp is a good investment for those who want to save money and save their knives! Never lose another knife (or part of a finger!) to a dull blade again with the Quick N Sharp!
Don't just take my word for it though, other customers have given the Quick N Sharp Rave Reviews, never receiving less than 5 stars!
- Do you have a favorite knife?
- Thoughts on a knife sharpener, yay or nay?
- Would you rather buy the Quick N Sharp or New Knives?