- 18-20 shrimp thawed with the tails cut off
- 1/4 Jar Peach Mango Salsa (I used Wegmans' brand)
- 1/2 container of Plain Greek Yogurt (the salsa is too spicy for me, I use the greek yogurt to 'calm' it down, like spice? then omit the greek yogurt and turn your meal into a two ingredient dish!)
- Baking Dish
- Aluminum Foil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line baking pan with aluminum foil "bowl"
3. Spray with oil, or lightly brush with olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
4. In a separate bowl, combine 1/4 of the Peach Mango Salsa with 1/2 of the Greek Yogurt (play with the ratio to suit your taste buds, I am a wimp with spicy)
5. Combine shrimp and mixture together on top of aluminum foil
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes
For my final recipe, I paired this dish with quinoa, asparagus, and even some green beans, I love my greens!