Waking up early and getting all my prepping done before 9AM!
I know, not your "average" 23 year old response, but to me, sleeping in is such a waste! Waking up early means there are more hours in the day, and I'm all about that!
So, today's the Super Bowl and I'm clearly not watching it. Secret? I NEVER watch the Super Bowl. Sports just aren't really my thing. So instead, I'm posting my weekly prep, taking what you said in this survey into consideration. If you haven't filled out my Meal Prep survey yet, please do, I really appreciate it and want to give YOU my audience, the conetent you're interested in!
- 94% Lean Ground Turkey cooked with Garlic Powder
- 2 Grilled Lemon & Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Green Beans (entire bag, frozen, microwave cooked)
- Sweet Potato
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- Spinach (entire bag, frozen, microwave cooked)
- Fresh Baby Crimini Mushrooms, Skillet Cooked
- Spaghetti Squash
Depending on my mood, I usually just mix and match the meats with my sides BUT I'm writing some suggestions of what to add to the above ingredients to make more "gourmet" meals!
Meal Ideas for the Week: (I will DEFF be having Italian Ground Turkey & Deconstructed Burger!)
- Italian: Mix together:Ground Turkey, Spaghetti Squash, Spinach + 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- Italian: Mix together: Grilled Chicken, Spaghetti Squash, Spinach, Mushrooms + Seasoning
- "Deconstructed Burger": Ground Turkey, Sweet Potato, Green Beans, Mushroom + Over Easy Egg, Pickles, Ketchup, Other burger toppings