I haven't posted a "Meal Prep" Post since October, despite my lack of posts, I literally have prepped every single week since then, I just don't always have the time to create a post about it or I would much rather use that time to create a delicious recipe post, rather than what's on my meal agenda for the week!
If you would PLEASE take the time to complete the survey at the bottom of this post,
I'd greatly appreciate it!
Simple Meal Prep (With two new veggies I tried and liked!)
- 2 Grilled Lemon & Garlic Chicken Breasts
- 1 Olive Oil, Salt, & Pepper Salmon Filet
- 2 Garlic & Herb Season Baked Chicken Breast (already ate one prior to the photo - whoops!)
- This is a new method of cooking I tried, "butterflyed" the chicken breast, rubbed with seasoning and cooked at 400 for twenty minutes, no flipping, just a quick bake. A fast alternative to grilling with similar texture and taste! (Although, not as juicy, but less work!)
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 2 Cans No Salt Added Beets - roasted at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flip over after ten
- Trader Joe's Frozen Kale (cooked via microwave)
- 1 Bag Whole Green Beans (cooked via microwave)
Simply Select a Protein, then add my veggies, and I'm fueled up for my first week of classes!