I deemed this a massive meal prep because once I was finished, I had used up ALL of my tupperware containers and I realized I may have made a little too much food. That second thought was quickly brushed away when I realized there's no such thing as too much delicious and nutritious prepped food because I loved to eat and it won't go to waste!
I prepped in phases today and still kept it simple with my chicken because I had so much reading, synthesizing, and other un-fun grad school work to do, I couldn't put any extra mental effort into devising a new recipe idea. I kept my meats basic but that doesn't mean my meals will be any less delicious! It's all about getting creative in the kitchen and devising new dinner ideas with what you already have made! I call it upgrading or repurposing your leftovers!
- 1 lb. ground turkey seasoned with garlic powder
- Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
- Rosemary Balsamic Chicken Breast
- Italian Seasoned Chicken Breast
- Spinach Sauteed with garlic, olive oil, and balsamic,
- Two Sweet Potatoes (I eat one half at a time)
- Baby Crimini Mushrooms
- Zoodles (made from three zucchinis)
- Spaghetti Squash
- Green Beans
- Sliced Cucumbers (my other crunchy and quick go to snack is baby carrots)