So what do I mean by "Flavorings"
- marinade of your choice (my two favorites are pictured below, Wegman's Balsamic Rosemary or Honey Mustard)
- dressing of your choice
- seasoning of your choice/spices - be careful though, without any liquid the chicken could become dry, I have never made it without a liquid base!
Juicy Baked Chicken
4-6 Chicken Breasts Defrosted (more or less depending on how much you want to cook!)
Enough "Flavoring" to cover the chicken
Aluminum Foil - one piece for each breast
1. Preheat oven to 360 (My friend gave me this idea and he swears by this temperature)
2. Create an aluminum foil piece for each breast of chicken, put in baking dish
3. Add some "flavoring" to the bottom of the chicken breast, place in aluminum foil
4. Add "flavoring" to top of chicken breast
5. SEAL EACH BREAST IN ALUMINUM FOIL TIGHTLY, so it's completely shut
6. Place in the oven, 4 breasts take about 25-30 minutes.
7. When finished cooking, take breasts out and open your pouches, your chicken breasts will have cooked and soaked in all the juices of your "flavoring"
8. DINE ON YOUR DEVINE AND EASY CREATION
- This is a great way to prep and cook chicken for the week, depending on your flavoring, the chicken can be eaten as is through out the week, shredded for other dishes or made into delicious chicken salad (my favorite, made with greek yogurt!)
- Get fancy and create different "flavor" pouches, make half of your breasts one way, the other half with a different "flavoring"
- If using just seasoning, I would add some olive oil, but also can toss in some veggies to roast as well!