So lazy that sometimes I pour Nesquick Chocolate Syrup in my mouth, straight from the bottle,
with the fridge door still open...
I am NOT a baker.
Even the idea of a minute mug cake seems like too much effort to me due to the number of ingredients and measuring they often require. Ain't nobody got time for that, well according to Instagram and the internet plenty of people do BUT not me. I want minimal effort with maximum deliciousness.
SO what started out as a "hold me over before dinner time" protein packed snack to quell my craving for chocolate (which seems to be non stop) ended up into THIS.
These three ingredients mixed together created a batter like consistency, BUT unlike most batter recipes THIS recipe is IBS approved since it doesn't use beans or bananas.
Adjust the recipe amounts to your tastebud preferences and how much you want to eat
*6 Tablespoons Egg Whites = 10 Grams of Protein*
- 6-9 Tbsp. Egg Whites - carton kind
- 1 LARGE spoonful of Cocoa Powder
- Sweetener of Choice* to taste
- In a microwave safe bowl, add egg whites
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds (you want it to be only a little bit cooked with some egg whites still in a liquid state)
- Add LARGE spoonful of cocoa powder, mix with a FORK to fluff up the egg whites and distribute the cocoa powder through out the egg white solid/liquid mixture
- Cook an additional 30 seconds or until all liquid is cooked through
- Fluff egg whites with a fork while adding sweetener of choice (I used a half packet of stevia)
- Liquid Egg Whites from a carton are recommended since they are pasteurized and can be eaten undercooked
Stevia, Honey, Coconut Sugar.
I have not tried it with regular sugar, it MAY be too grainy for the batter
BROWNIE BATTER ADD IN IDEAS:
Once the "batter" has been made, why not try adding one of the following:
- Peanut Butter/PB2
- Chocolate Chips/Cacoa Nibs
- What's your "guilty snacking pleasure"? Do you take Nesquick to the face like me?
- Do you love brownie/cookie/cake batter? Favorite type?
- Are you a baker?
- How do you satisfy your sweet tooth?