Except, I am directionally challenged, in real life, but also, in the blog/social media sphere of E&E.
Since May, I haven't created another blog post, and I've been hit or miss on social media.
I feel STUCK, as if I am in neutral with no map on HOW to GET TO where I want to go with my website.
I've talked about it in previous posts, and my ABOUT ME on how I am SO MUCH MORE than just "eats and exercise", yet I have done little to nothing about it in regards to my website...I made some changes to my instagram bio - and even that I scrutinized over until it seemed "just right". The final result:
My life with #IBS #celiac & #hypermobility in a series of squares & a POSITIVE attitude
Follow for laughs & long captions 💍|🍎📝|#IBSAdvocate🗣|🏃🏻♀️💪🏼
200 Characters I used to sum up:
- My top three medical conditions (yes, I have more, my medical file could have its own filing cabinet)
- I TRY to be positive, making lemonade from my lemons, hence the laughs
- I love to write, and will post more on IG than blog, because it's less work and I have more traffic
- I am a wife - and being married, to me, is THE BEST THING EVER. I LOVE MY HUSBAND
- I am a teacher - which takes up majority of my time, I create my own curriculum, so I spend my mornings on THAT, instead of blogging
- I continue to advocate for IBS - I am part of a patient panel for the IFFGD
- I run (when I'm not injured) and enjoy lifting and working out
BUT - aside from this minor instagram bio update, that most probably didn't even notice LOL
I have been pretty stagnant until today.
When you first read the word exercise, you think: fitness, working out, going to the gym.
BUT what if you stretched your thinking a bit further.
According to Webster's Dictionary, there are FIVE definitions of exercise
I want to BLOG ABOUT - scratch that I WILL BEGING BLOGGING ABOUT:
- LIFE - heck, it's one hell of a workout making it through the school day if you ask me or managing all of my issues at times.
- IBS TIPS
- self care
- self love
- exercises of the mind - HELLO READING <3
- My "no running" journey of rest and recovery for my injuries
- the struggle of resting for me and how I'll find other ways to get stress relief
- EXERCISING MY PLACE IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND BLOGGING COMMUNITIES
- Do you read my posts?
- What do YOU want to read about/hear about?
- Have YOU ever switched your blog's focus?