C IS FOR CRUNCHY COOKIES THAT ARE ALLERGEN FRIENDLY
This overflowing box of goodies from one of my favorite brands, Enjoy Life, has got me feelin' like the Cookie Monster!
Enjoy Life, founded in 2001, is a brand that allows its consumers to do JUST that, enjoy life with tasty allergen free treats, cause life's too short to live without sweets!
ALL Enjoy Life Products:
- Allergen Friendly: Free from the Top 8 Common Food Allergens
- Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Made in a dedicated nut-free and certified gluten-free facility
- No artificial anything!
- Most products are vegan
Enjoy Life just did a rebranding of their Crunchy Cookie Line, which comes in four flavors: Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Sugar Crisp, & Vanilla Honey Graham.
ALL Crunchy Cookies have a "buttery" crisp base, very similar to Tate's Bakeshop Cookies, but better! And as for their allergen free chocolate chips, they taste so good,you forget that they're not the real deal!
My FAVORITE flavor cookie! Double the chocolate, means double the deliciousness! Strong chocolate base, with melt in your mouth, super sweet chocolate chips. This combo creates an infusion of chocolate flavor with each bite. Easy way to satisfy any chocolate lover's craving!
Enjoy Life knocks it out of the park with their allergen free take on this classic cookie flavor. Buttery crisp base, with hints of brown sugar. The ratio of chips to cookie is spot on, and they melt in your mouth with each bite.
Sprinkled flecks of sugar adorned this perfectly shaped circle cookie. I am not a fan of sugar cookies, because I think they're quite boring, but the hints of sugar crystals with each bite really enhanced the sweetness and brought out the vanilla taste! Add some frosting and you've got the perfect Christmas Cookie!
A toasted taste of vanilla with hints of honey mixed in. It was kind of like a cross between the chocolate chip cookie (sans chips) and sugar cookie, resembling a brown sugar crisp flavor! I used to love Graham Crackers, so at first it was strange to be eating a Graham Cookie, but I've already got a recipe idea for this bad boy: using these cookies crumbled as a base for my GF DF Pumpkin Pie !
Not all ideas are top 8 allergen free, remember to select ideas based on your dietary needs/limits!
- Cookie Cremewiches
- Cookie NutButterWiches
- Cookie Flavor of Your Choice + Peanut Butter/Any Nut Butter
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- As a pie crust base (like I did here)
- As a topping for: yogurt, smoothies, icecream
- Scooper for Peanut Butter/Nut Butter of Your Choice
That's a quick list, BUT, stay tuned for recipes using Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies during the holidays!
- Are you a cookie person? Cupcakes? Cake? Chocolate? Brownies? What's YOUR go to?
- What is your favorite flavor/type of cookie?
- Crunchy or Chewy Cookies?
I received this product complimentary from Enjoy Life, as part of their Blogger Outreach Program.
All opinions and thoughts are my own.