I received my Master's Degree in Literacy
I completed a clinical trial at UB called the IBSOS Study
I moved to a different city
I started allowing myself to eat more sweets
I stepped out of my comfort zone with social situations
I challenged my intestines with new foods
I landed my dream job
I became engaged to the man of my dreams
Calf Strain, Quad Strain, Stress Fracture, and Hip Flexor Damage are just a few of the injuries I've had
I stopped going to the gym as much as I used to
I started year two of my dream job
Blogging became something on the back burner for me..
We bought a house, and moved again, into our "forever home"
I, became We, in the life that we are slowly creating together
My identity of WHO I AM, and WHAT I associate myself with has changed, you can read more of that here, on my updated ABOUT ME section
And, while SO many things have changed, for the positive, there are still a few constants, I STILL:
- meal prep every single weekend
- am obsessed with the color pink
- love eating, or thinking about eating
- promote positivity
- enjoy working out, but I take more rest days now
- advocate for IBS and thriving with your symptoms
- have to be gluten free - silly Celiac Disease
In its early stages, the blog was something I updated weekly, and kept up with all social media promotions for - but now, as I am growing older and finding less of a life focused on eats and exercise, I'm not quite sure of the path for the blog. I guess time will only tell, but the MAKE OVER is my attempt to make the blog a bit more mature. A fresh look for a fresh start of posting. Meal Prepping is what is most popular for my blog, so maybe I'll lead with a few posts on that, or maybe I'll continue my happiness series I started, but never really finished....then again, if I am following my own advice, then I just need to do more of what makes me happy :)
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Have you given yourself or your online presence a makeover lately?
- Did you check out my NEW about me section? Thoughts?
- What would YOU like me to post more about?