Therefore I admit:
I am not a runner.
I am not graceful or light on my feet.
I sound like a dying gazelle when sprinting
And I often mumble "suck it up" to myself when each foot forward feels like it should be my last
BUT I DO RUN AND WHEN I DO, I FEEL ALIVE (once I push past the "I'm dying phase")
AND THIS YEAR I AM RUNNING FOR A CAUSE - the RUN 10 FEED 10 event.
As a selected Women's Health Action Hero it is my HONOR to promote and support RUN 10 FEED 10
What is RUN 10 FEED 10?
Why Should YOU Care or Participate?
—they don’t know when they will get their next meal"
As a teacher, I see first hand how hunger impacts children. More than half of my entire school receives free or reduced price lunch. Some of my students admit that school lunch is one of the few meals they are guaranteed to have. Hunger effects more than the body, but the brain and capacity to learn. As an adult, the stress of having to decide to pay bills or buy food can be taxing,
but WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER AND RUN
It is my GOAL to get 20 people to participate, help me reach my goal and beat hunger!
HOW to Participate
- FlagShip Event - NYC, Chicago, & San Fransico
- Join a FUN Run in your community
- Run on YOUR Own - YOU choose the date, time, and even where
- Create a Fun Run - register with a group of friends and run together! (my goal is to do this
USE WHVESEY for 5 Dollars OFF or 10% Discount on Registration
- Are you a "runner"?
- What's the farthest distance you've ever done?
- WILL YOU RUN OR REGISTER WITH ME?