TheElacra Spiralizer makes spiralizing noodles simple!
If you can sharpen a pencil, you can use this tool! Now, prior to receiving this product complimentary for review, I had purchased a hand crank spiralizer, which I love to use for bulk noodle making, but it's cumbersome to store in the kitchen, a pain to clean, and just overall takes up a lot of space and time to use. I'm all about what's fast and efficient, so I was on the market for something that could meet my needs.
The Elacra Spiralizer is compact and easy to store, it's a bit bigger than a spice container, and comes as a complete bundle: ceramic peeler, knife, and the best part - a flexible cleaning brush! No more slicing your fingers trying to get bits of vegetables out of the blades!
- Two Blade Sides for Noodle Options - angel hair, and thicker spaghetti style strands
- Dishwasher Safe, but also has a flexible cleaning brush included!
- Comfort Grips make it easy to use (see video below)
- BPA-Free ABS plastic with stainless, razor sharp, heat-treated blades
- Works Best With: Zucchini, Cucumber, Sweet Potato, Carrots
Check out my Zucchini Noodle - "Zoodle" post here and my Cucumber Noodle - "Coodle" post here
Vegetable Noodles are an AWESOME gluten free, carb free, healthier alternative to pasta that suits many dietary needs, so why not try some today?
I highly recommend the Elacra Spiralizer to anyone who wants vegetable noodles in no time. Although, if you make bulk batches of noodles, your wrist might get quite the work out!
- Do you like vegetable noodles? What's your favorite kind?
- Hand Held Spiralizer or Turn and Crank?
- What's the strangest thing you've traveled with before?