- Tomato Paste Skillet Chicken
- 1 Honey Mustard Marinade Grilled Chicken Breast (marinate, cooked on grill pan)
- 1 Lemon & Garlic Marinade Grilled Chicken Breast (marinate, cooked on grill pan)
- 1 94% Ground Turkey Burger, broken up and skillet cooked (seasoned with just Garlic Powder)
Other Prep Essentials
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- Green Beans (frozen, microwave cooked)
- Kale (fresh, skillet cooked with a little olive oil)
- Spaghetti Squash (cooked and forked into noodles)
Tomato Paste Skillet Chicken
- 1-2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Defrosted Chicken Breast - cut into strips/pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil/Oil of Choice/Spray of Pam/etc.
2. Spray or Coat Pan with oil, turn heat on
3. Add coated chicken to skillet, cook for seven minutes on one side, flip over
4. Chicken should become brown on each side before flipping
5. Test if chicken is done by removing one piece, cutting in half and checking for pink
Italian Spaghetti Squash Skillet
Recipe Here - use chicken or ground turkey, serve quinoa on side
Deconstructed Turkey Burger
Top Ground Turkey with Over Easy Egg, Pickles, Ketchup, Other Burger Toppings, serve with Green Beans & Sweet Potato
Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken, Lettuce, Tomato, added to a Toufayan Gluten Free Wrap, served with Green Beans, Quinoa/Sweet Potato.
Additional Wrap Extras: Bacon, Cheese/Cheese Alternative
Can put wrap on skillet for crunch effect, like this style
Take any protein, add to quinoa, along with kale or other leafy greens, add dressing of choice, eat warm or cold. Optional Add Ins: Almond Slivers, Dried Fruit, Other Veggies, if eating cold- grapes!
- What's your go to meal when you're pressed for time?
- Are you a meal prepper? If so, for how long?
- Which of my ideas do you think you'll try?