I snagged this for free from a promotion at GNC and thought that I would never use it. After trying it once, I'm hooked at how easy making protein shakes now are. After a week of not using my blender, it's safe to say that I am absolutely IN LOVE with my Blender Bottle. Before my discovery of this magical product, every post workout I would lug out my big blender, make a shake, hoping the loud whirring wouldn't wake my roommate up if it was early, then, I'd have to wash the big glass jar. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my blender, it's perfect for green smoothies, but I don't love having to wash that cumbersome glass jar every single time I make a shake. Plus, if I'm in a hurry, I can't really take the blender with me...WELL, with the Blender Bottle, the clean up and creation process is as easy as one, two, three and it's travel friendly!
Making post work out protein shakes are a breeze with this beauty! Simply add liquid, your protein powder, (and ice if you like it super cold like me), close the top, (that's leakproof!),shake and sip your deliciously blended refuel!
5 Cool Facts About the Blender Bottle
1. That "ball" is what makes your protein shakes lump free! And it's powerful, it says you can even mix thick ingredients like peanut butter (my favorite), yogurt, and applesauce! I personally have only used protein powder, water, and ice so far, but I'll take their word on it!
2. It's travel friendly! It fits in most cars' cup holder. How annoying is it when you have to HOLD your drink the entire time you're driving. Then you're more concerned with not spilling your shake then paying attention to the road!
3. It's dishwasher safe! So, if you're feeling extra lazy, just throw it in the top rack! The ball goes in the silverware part of the dishwasher! No hand washing necessary with this!
4. It's BPA free, hurray no chemicals leaking into our beverages!
5. It's got a leak proof seal! SO shake and take away! Let's be honest, there's nothing more obnoxious then the lid to your drink leaking, and your car, backpack, bag, hands, etc. are left as a sticky mess. Not to mention, what a waste of your drink!
This is definitely a good purchase for anyone who is into protein shakes or nutrition drinks! The website says you can even use it for quick mixing in the kitchen with pancake batter, eggs, or salad dressings. It's a great buy, and costs less than ten dollars! If you're really interested and want more than just my ranting and raving, check the website out further!